Are you a progressive and ambitious senior HR Generalist looking to be at the heart of a business?
Handle are currently partnering with this creative agency where the People strategy is at the forefront of the business playing a vital role in its continuous success - they have a genuinely people-first approach. People love working there, they have a great culture where creative talent flourishes and its continued commercial success is testimony to this.
They are currently on the lookout for someone to lead the people team and strategy on the next part of their journey, partnering the EMEA business and driving forward the ongoing transformation as they continue to grow exponentially. The Senior People Partner will bring a true passion for People and a forward thinking approach as the business are keen to remain ahead of the curve in terms of how they look at all things People & Talent related. You'll be developing and delivering innovative people initiatives, driving organisational effectiveness and supporting the leadership team on all things People related.
- You'll be a commercially thinking HR specialist - you will think like a business director who just happens to focus on People!
- You will need to be a change management expert- with a creative approach to change, and an agile way of working
- You will need to come equipped with excellent employment law knowledge in order to operate in the grey, and a solid generalist background
- A creative thinker - contributing is expected in this role and you'll have a real passion for non-traditional HR practices, progressive people strategy and process
- You'll be an inspirational leader and come with prior experience of managing a team
- Positive energy and a fun personality is absolutely key!
In turn this role will be a brilliant career opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to work towards Director level. It's a business which will allow you to shape your own role and put your own stamp on something. Competitive salary and great benefits offered. Please get I touch to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.