Handle is working closely with a leading International Publishing House to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner to join their HR team based in the heart of central London.
This award winning business, boats some of the world's leading publications and due to an internal move, we're now recruiting at a senior level into an already stable and strong HR team.
Managing a client group of 500, you will be responsible for the delivery of the HR strategy and partner your heads of department in a commercial and collaborative way. You'll be supported by an experienced HR Advisor and have a joint resource in a group HR Admin function.
Partnering closely with heads of department and management across the business, the role will encompass ER issues, delivering employee communications, driving change management initiatives and talent management, delivering learning and development and developing performance management.
- Acting as a Business Partner by working closely with the business and influencing at management level
- Managing ER issues and providing training and advice to managers
- Supporting line managers with day to day issues
- Reviewing HR policies
- Supporting the HR Director in preparing and monitoring the budget
- Managing the talent pipeline
- Proactively rolling out Performance Management processes and providing training and coaching to managers
- Supporting the delivery of change programmes
- Line manage HR Advisor
My client is looking for an ambitious and driven HR professional who already possesses HR experience gained from a forward thinking and fast moving industry, ideally within publishing or media.
You will be CIPD qualified or equivalent and will have extensive experience of UK employment law, managing complex ER issues, project management and delivering L&D initiatives.
If this sounds like the next great opportunity for you, then please get in touch today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.