One of our favourite clients, an award winning creative agency based in the heart of the West End is in search of a talented Senior Planner to join their expanding team in this brand new role.
We are looking for somebody special, with a curious mind, a deep understanding of what great work entails, and a passion for what the future of advertising holds.
The right candidate will have an enthusiasm for insightful strategy and brilliant creative, and will relish the freedom and opportunities that content marketing offers for developing award-winning, effective work.
Armed with senior-level experience at some outstanding advertising and/or content agencies (digital is a given), you, as a client-facing strategic leader will devise strategic and creative communication campaigns, offering valuable consumer insights and analytical direction. Working with the head of strategy, you will be will be at ease talking about your craft with people of all levels, including senior clients. You will also be responsible for leading at least one junior planner, and will work alongside an established creative team.
This increasingly well renowned and fast growing agency have won major industry awards for their specialism in social, storytelling and video. Unlike more traditional agencies, they have carefully constructed themselves to create amazing, meaningful video/social campaigns and content for today's changing landscape.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Work with the account teams to understand client's business objectives and advertising strategy
- Identify target audiences and analyse their characteristics, behaviour and habits
- Demonstrate an ability to identify key consumer insights
- Proactively work closely with creative directors to help develop outstanding ideas for award-winning campaigns
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future work
- Present content and campaign strategies to clients in meetings, new business pitches, and to other stakeholders and/or where appropriate
- Recommend the most appropriate types of content and media to engage audiences and achieve campaign objectives
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.