- Join one of the UK's most dynamic online retailers
- Work within a super creative culture & office space that fosters ideas
- Be part of a dynamic in-house PR team with amazing brand story telling capabilities
Handle are recruiting for one of the most inspiring companies to work for. With over 200 employees in London, they have been growing extensively over the last 5 years and consistently rank as one of the UK's fastest growing companies. You will join a very passionate and creative team within an exciting environment where you will be able to develop your ideas and shine.
This role will see you working in a soon to be PR team of four (currently three people) and working closely with the Insights, Loyalty Marketing, Digital and Advertising teams to deliver one integrated message to consumers. You'll get to flex your creative muscle and learn from an outstanding Head of Brand and Senior PR Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a strong in-house or agency PR background having worked on major consumer brands. You'll also need to display strong media relations skills, where you've been able to gain coverage and what relationships you hold with the media. You will show that you can think wider than just media relations.
The Senior PR Executive activities will include:
- Helping in developing a strategic consumer PR plan
- Drive the media relations and press office function within the team
- Building and maintaining relationships with key media in the sector
- Play a key role in devising communications strategy in line with the brand international expansion plans
- Collaborating with the social and content teams to amplify press coverage and build content which inspires key press and influencers
- Oversee the management of the online press centre
A salary between £25 000 - £30 000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits is on offer.
Apply below or contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.