- Join one of the UK's most dynamic online retailers
- Work within a super creative culture & office space that fosters ideas
- Take a lead on the brand narrative and develop integrated campaigns.
Handle are recruiting for one of the most inspiring companies to work for (according the London Stock Exchange). With over 200 employees in London, they have been massively growing in the last 5 years and consistently rank as one of the UK's fastest growing companies. You will join a very passionate and creative team within an exciting environment where you will be able to develop your ideas and shine.
This role leads the consumer PR team and reports into the Head of Brand . It works closely with the other in-house teams to deliver a consistent brand story including Insights, Loyalty Marketing, Advertising and Digital. The Senior PR Manager will own all PR campaigns and be responsible for planning & developing the strategy and managing a team of two (soon to be three) press officers.
The Senior PR manager activities will include:
- Developing a strategic consumer PR plan that support the overreaching marketing and communications strategy effectively telling the brand story across all earned media channels
- Proactively identifying and implementing opportunities for business sponsorship & charitable initiatives, media partnership and for awards entry campaigns in support of business objectives and brand positioning
- Directing a varied portfolio of campaigns focussing on building awareness and relationship management
- Team management and ensuring the delivery of campaigns across all campaigns
- Being responsible for all the company's consumer media relations activity encompassing product, campaigns and business activity
- Developing relationships with key editors and influencers in the market
- Collaborating with the social and content teams to amplify press coverage and build content which inspires key press and influencers
To be considered for this role you'll have experience from either an in-house or PR agency-side position working on major consumer brands. You'll have proven ability to create and implements PR strategies that tell a brand story, engage consumers to take action and that think much wider than gaining coverage. You'll also show your capability to integrate campaigns for more effect.
A salary between £60 000 - £75 000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits is on offer.
Apply below or contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.