Senior PR Manager/Associate PR Director
(Talent & Entertainment)
Are you an experienced Senior PR Manager looking for your next challenge to work with top tier talent? A London based entertainment agency are looking to speak with Senior PR Managers and Publicists for an exciting role within their Talent & Entertainment division.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and influential people, brands and events in the world.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solely responsible for managing own talent and entertainment clients, including creating strategic PR and comms plans, pitching to media outlets with an emphasis on entertainment, lifestyle and showbiz, across print, online and broadcast media, and demonstrating foresight in client needs
- Direct liaison with agent, management and event teams and clients on own campaigns
- Prospecting for new business and pursuing leads, putting together new business proposals and presentations
- Strong understanding of strategy and how to use to best effect in campaigns
- Excellent black book of senior media contacts across entertainment, showbiz, lifestyle, national media (print, online and broadcast)
- Thorough knowledge of the current media landscape
- Passionate about the entertainment business
- Highly capable writer
- Key personality traits: strong communication skills, personable, outgoing and organised
- Demonstrable prior results prospecting and winning new business
- Excellent time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in a very well respected organisation with scope for development in the role.
If you are currently working as a Senior PR Manager/Senior Publicist within Talent & Entertainment please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.