Are you a Senior PR Manager with a passion for entertainment? Do you see yourself contributing to the success of a world class gaming company? If so, then this role is for you!
A brilliant position for an experienced PR professional who will be responsible for the development, strategy and promotion of large scale videogame releases. This is a fast-paced, demanding and collaborative position with touch points across multiple departments, perfect for someone with a background in entertainment.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Planning, development and leadership of the PR strategy for first class video games released in the UK.
- Development of strategies that will be tailored to the local market, which stay in line with the overall business strategies and goals.
- Ensure that the PR timelines, budgets and milestones meet the required product deadlines.
- Leadership of the PR events and initiatives such as press trips, events, pitches and media responses; whilst championing the gaming titles through trade, specialist and mainstream media.
- Management of the PR agencies, and the distribution of press materials.
Anyone who is applying to this position must have experience and a proven track record in successful PR campaigns, and be excited by a dynamic and quick moving environment.
If the above sounds like you, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.