Calling any immediately available Press or Publicity Officers. Great opportunity to become a key member of the PR team for this Global TV Network. You will need a solid background in Consumer PR and have relevant UK Press contacts. Duties to include:
- Devising the PR strategy with the Senior Communications Manager across all channel brands and priority programmes and lead the communications activity across all kids' titles, including pitching stories and securing interview opportunities in the UK national press
- Working on communication tactics to gain maximum exposure in national, regional and specialist press, broadcast and digital outlets in the UK
- Writing press releases, quotes, quarterly updates, as well as other publicity materials including briefing documents and coverage reports
- Managing announcements for other areas of the business, including licensing and merchandise, digital, sponsorships and promotions, etc.
- Maintain the press office including the daily press cuttings service and other services including the media database, intranet and virtual press site
- Managing the distribution of monthly channel highlights to TV listing press and handling requests for previews and images
Really lovely team based in Central London. This is an interim role to cover a permanent recruitment process. Please get in touch ASAP for an informal chat.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.