Senior Producer - Video Agency
Amazing opportunity for a Senior Producer to join a well - known Video Agency.
As a Senior Producer you will be the main advisor on projects, running the team and overseeing schedules, budgets, product vision and client management.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Producer include:
- Working closely with internal and external teams to produce new and exciting campaigns
- Scoping and estimating jobs, managing them through from brief to delivery
- Taking charge of all major projects and meet the creatives and clients' needs
- First point of contact for all production enquires
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience on set in a comparative organisation
- Post production experience
- Practice in leading both corporate and documentary or fiction film productions from scratch
- Experience in managing a team
If your experience meets these requirements and you're keen to find out more, please apply now or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.