We are looking for an innovative individual who has a strong technical understanding and a focus on delivery. You will be able to find new opportunities for digital initiatives both internally and for clients. Ideally you will have come from a multi-disciplined background in technology and be comfortable communicating with non-technical team members as well as clients. A leader, you will have experience of building and leading teams to deliver a variety of different products and projects.
- Work closely with the senior team within the agency to ensure a united and collaborative approach is installed into the delivery of products.
- Define and drive technical strategy as well as the future development of products (and internal agency platform) ensuring they are robust, flexible, scalable and cost effective.
- Be an advocate for new technology, able to identify new market drivers and technical drivers such as AI, VR, hardware and software developments that would benefit the organisation.
- Support the various business divisions to define digital opportunities and attend client meetings.
- Provide strategic technical support on pitches and new business initiatives.
- Develop presentation materials for internal and external use to promote and explain the value of the internal agency platform.
- Develop technical architecture and planning documents for current and future technology developments.
- Work with the platform project lead and technical lead to ensure quality standards are in place and maintained.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a strong knowledge of software development
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Remain calm under pressure
- Be approachable
- Be a proven multi-tasker, with effective time management skills
- Always be solutions-focused
- Be a creative, lateral and strategic thinker
- Be very comfortable preparing business cases to sell brand new opportunities in the digital and technology sector
- Have extensive experience working with Accounts, Project Management and Creative teams
- Be comfortable selling ideas to clients
- Have demonstrable experience in an agency's creative process from concept to launch
- Be comfortable creating varying levels of functional and technical documentation for internal and external parties
- Be comfortable building and empowering technical delivery teams
If you feel as though this opportunity is for you and you'd like to find out more, get in touch with us now.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.