Senior Product Manager - Music
An incredible opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join a Marketing Team for an established Music Company.
You will be adept in managing genre based releases and show an insightful understanding of front-line campaign management and consumer behaviours across UK music.
Located at offices in the heart of Central London, this role would suit someone with significant experience at Product Manager level, with a strong passion for music.
Key features will include:
- Working with other departments, artists and their managers to prepare and execute campaigns.
- Managing productive and lasting relationships with 3rd parties including designers, promotions agencies and TV Production companies.
- Being pivotal in producing original, hard hitting and commercially successful campaigns on time and in budget within this highly competitive marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience ideally gained within a front-line label. The candidate will be able to demonstrate creative thinking in their approach to all tasks.
- Fantastic organisational skills, whilst displaying the ability to manage multiple campaigns.
- A confident and persuasive communication style and proven skills in budgetary and project management with an impressive track record of successful campaigns under your belt.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Product Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.