Senior Product Manager - Broadcast Media
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to Lead product development team to success, transcending reporting lines while generating a strong team culture
* Proven experience in product development & technology in a video, media or sport setting.
** Streaming / OTT or broadcast experience preferred
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience in product development & technology in a video, media or sport setting.
- Track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space.
- web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development.
- working across all stages of the product life-cycle.
- analytical tools to increase traffic to digital properties.
- Understanding of video advertising, ad serving and the economics of digital video.
- knowhow of User Experience and Usability and be able to apply it to the product.
- working with a mixture of in-house and outsourced or offshore teams.
- understanding of Agile product development practices.
- Excellent decision making and judgment.
- Stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
- Manage the product roadmap, getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
- Work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products.
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user, measured against satisfaction metrics.
- Prioritise and effectively management development time to maximize return on investment.
- Ensure complex business needs are perfectly documented and reflected in product roadmaps and in the resulting products.
- Provide strong team leadership.
- Work successfully within a milestone-driven environment, utilizing standardized product development processes.
- Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
Nice to have:
- A passion for Sport and/or a good understanding of the media and sport industries.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.