Senior Product Manager -Digital Media
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to Lead product development team to success, transcending reporting lines while generating a strong team culture
* Proven experience in product development & technology in a video, mobile, online, media or sport setting.
* B2B and B2C experience
* Streaming / OTT / mobile / online or broadcast experience preferred
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience in product development & technology in a video, media or sport setting.
- Track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space.
- web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development.
- working across all stages of the product life-cycle.
- analytical tools to increase traffic to digital properties.
- Understanding of video advertising, ad serving and the economics of digital video.
- knowhow of User Experience and Usability and be able to apply it to the product.
- working with a mixture of in-house and outsourced or offshore teams.
- understanding of Agile product development practices.
- Excellent decision making and judgment.
- Stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
- Manage the product roadmap, getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
- Work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products.
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user, measured against satisfaction metrics.
- Prioritise and effectively management development time to maximize return on investment.
- Ensure complex business needs are perfectly documented and reflected in product roadmaps and in the resulting products.
- Provide strong team leadership.
- Work successfully within a milestone-driven environment, utilizing standardized product development processes.
- Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
Nice to have:
- Media, gaming or Sport industry experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.