Senior Programme Management Office Analyst
6-month contract - £450-£480
Handle is working with a global e-commerce and fashion brand to recruit a Senior PMO Analyst.
Working in the Delivery Management Office team you will be responsible for Delivery Support, Governance, Reporting, Delivery Assurance, Communication, Knowledge sharing and Tools Development for a broad portfolio of digital projects.
Previous experience working with a retail/eCommerce brand would be a huge advantage. You must also be open to European travel occasionally.
Responsibilities of Senior PMO Analyst:
- Support for all delivery activities
- Delivery Assurance for Reporting & Risk
- Governance Support
- Meeting Support
- Process Implementation
Key Skills Senior PMO Analyst:
- Agile and Waterfall Delivery
- Extensive PMO experience
- Solid knowledge of Risk and Issues Management
- Excellent collaborative and team building skills
- Must be prepared to travel to European destinations from time to time as required.
Do get in touch ASAP as this is an urgent role and our client would be looking to interview and start somebody straight away.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.