Senior Project Executive - Exhibitions
£27- 29k + bonus
My client, a major UK & International exhibition company is looking for an experienced Senior Project Executive to help support the customer solutions team's client's pre and post show activities.
The ideal applicant will have experience in both account and project management. Having a good understanding of how to create proposal documents and support marketing materials would also be ideal for this position.
- Liaise across the business and with clients to deliver contract requirements.
- Build strong relationships with all client contacts engaging with in business' events.
- Supporting Operations, Marketing and Content to deliver seamless results for call clients.
- Work with designers to create proposal documents and supporting marketing materials.
- Produce reports and analysis on businesses activities, show stats and insights for each client.
- Research and support the creation of proposal documents.
- Be key point of contact for clients, internally and externally to the business.
- Research current and potential client's needs, aims and strategies in line with the business capabilities.
- 2-3 years large scale / exhibitions experience.
- Account Management and Project Management background.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills.
- Suitable degree
- Experience with CRM systems
- Basic webpage editing.
- Multiple languages would be desirable but not required.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.