Fanatastic opportunity to join this leading US Studio.
The Senior Promotions Coordinator will work within the On Air Strategy team, which is responsible for all commissioning, planning, and delivery of promotional output for the EMEA and UK channels. Working in close conjunction with Media Planning Managers and Production Managers, the role will be responsible for creating and updating all Monthly Makelists, creating Media plans as well as being involved in channel launches and channel enhancements, whilst managing the Promotion Coordinators.
* Overall creation of monthly makelists for UK and EMEA, working closely with the Media Planning Managers and Production.
* Ensure accurate version Makelists are produced including relevant Tx, duration, endboard information, cross promotion and technical configuration.
* Update the makelists according to Media plan changes and ensure relevant parties are informed.
* Advise and support the team of Promotions Coordinators and ensure they are up to date with any makelist changes.
* Research what promos are available for reversioning, either originally from EMEA & UK channels, or looking further afield to other channels and distributors to maximise productivity of the promo producers and keep costs down.
* Oversee the creation of the version records in Lacuna CMS Interface, according to Promo makelists provided, and ensure they are communicated so the system can be updated according to all schedule changes thereafter.
* Understand scheduling deadlines and ensure any late production deliveries are urgently communicated to relevant stakeholders.
* Manage the Promotion Coordinators including holidays, cover and yearly appraisals.
* Be involved with the on air planning of Channel launches and Channel Enhancements, attend relevant meetings and communicate any issues along the way.
* Ad hoc support to the On Air Strategy Team.
Skills & Experience:
* Technical broadcasting knowledge and experience.
* Good understanding of the complete On-Air, Media Planning and Production Cycle.
* Good understanding of the Broadcast Cycle (commission - transmission).
* Proven experience/working knowledge of broadcast scheduling systems, preferably Landmark.
* Demonstrable knowledge/interest of Media Planning.
* Highly organised & keen problem solver.
* Flexible work approach.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.