Senior PR Executive - Broadcast & Entertainment
12 Month FTC
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a household brand and popular broadcast and entertainment business. They are looking for a confident, creative and enthusiastic PR professional looking to take the next exciting step in their career.
This is a great role, with the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in television. You will ideally bring with you a range of consumer press contacts, experience within media and a passion for broadcast and entertainment.
- Utilise and work with the UK consumer media with an aim to determine and develop stories for the business, ranging from regional, national, lifestyle and consumer tech
- Developing creative campaign ideas and regularly drafting and pitching press materials
- Utilising your existing contacts to drive media relations and build on useful and meaningful contacts
- Working with the Head of PR to ensure that coverage is broad and diverse, as well as assisting with partnerships
- Identifying key influencers with an aim to develop the influencer strategy. As well as identifying useful press contacts and titles to approach
- Assisting with the organisation of speaker opportunities, events and interviews.
You Will Have:
- Around two years experience, either within a media business or at a PR agency
- Drive and desire to learn, develop and build on your already great knowledge of the media industry
- A broad range of media contacts, ideally within consumer press
- Excellent written word, outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
You will be joining an already thriving business and working across interesting and influential campaigns that will reach regional and national media. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.