Handle have partnered up with a prestigious entertainment company in search for a Senior Publicity Manager to cover a maternity cover. The Senior Publicity Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of all publicity activities across TV, Press, Radio and Online channels and they will play an important role in agreeing an overall publicity strategy.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure all publicity activity, including talent tours is correctly budgeted for and all activity comes in within budget
- Be the point of contact for the International and Regional publicist, ensuring all requirements are met and that digital is being driven forward with the UK publicity group
- Oversee day to day running of publicity agencies
- Manage, mentor and develop the junior members of the team (Publicity Coordinator, Publicity Intern & Marketing & Publicity Finance Coordinator)
- Create and oversee publicity assets including, but not limited to: writing press releases, editorial feature mailers, selecting and managing photography and AV materials across all mediums
Skills & experience:
- Graduate calibre
- 5+ years of Senior Film Publicity experience (either in-house, or via a publicity agency)
- Exposure to media industry and large ranging campaign
- Excellent relationships with the media - existing relationships with industry contacts including agents and publicists
- Competitive landscape knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to manage external agencies
If you are a senior publicist professional and you would interested in joining a leading international entertainment company for a maternity cover fixed term contract please don't hesitate to apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.