Handle is working for one of the world largest publishers of children's books, well known for some of the most talked about book series.
You will join a talented and supportive team at their office in the heart of London - reporting in to the Head of Marketing you will be working on ambitious cross-media campaigns for key designated lead titles.
My client is looking for a confident, skilled, self-motivated and highly organised Senior Publicity Manager to lead on PR campaigns and generate ideas and angles for up-weighted PR features. If you want to work on a dynamic and growing title/authors list, this role is for you.
As the Senior Publicity Manager you will be working on:
- Devising, planning and overseeing trade and consumer PR campaigns for individual titles across all media platforms.
- Maintaining and building relationships with a broad range of media contacts, journalists, bloggers, brands and retailers in order to maximise PR opportunities and sales.
- Identifying target market and map media targeting against this.
- Working with other departments and suppliers to ensure campaigns are delivered according to schedule and budget.
- Organising author tours and events, together with related marketing materials and promotional activity.
- Creating and executing social media and on-line campaigns.
This is a key role within this leading publisher and as such the ideal candidate has outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to work under pressure and remain organised in all aspects of your work. You must have proven publicity experience as well as energy and creativity.
To get more information about this unique opportunity contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or on 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.