Senior Python Developer,
London, up to 85K
Handle are working with an exciting Silicon Valley fuelled Games start-up.
They are developing a great VR mobile application utilising the newest technology an need an experienced Senior Python Developer to help them make the best product starting from the beginning of their Journey.
The start-up works in a strong agile environment, which means that you will be often leading teams who work on a range of features using different tech.
The core prototype was delivered in different technology for the funding rounds but they want the core product to be built in Python so you will be very much involved in the architecture from day one.
They are looking for people who can think about a product as a whole and are not afraid to speak out their mind.
Essential skills and experience for the Senior Python Developer:
- High quality, idiomatic object-oriented Python 3 written to community standards, readable, maintainable.
- Proven experience in buildings secure web apps and APIs on serverless platforms such as AWS Lambda
- Handling performance and concurrency issues in high-scale APIs
- TDD (or BDD) & unit testing
- AWS data services such as DynamoDB, SQS, ElasticSearch
Extra experience necessary:
- Building game, e-learning or mobile application back ends which provide a user-directed API
- AWS AppSync or other GraphQL APIs
- Code profiling, debugging
- Experience with multi-user / massively multiplayer systems
- third-party APIs integration
- AWS cli tools
- Linux environments
- Regular LAN parties and company events
- Occasional exclusive partner offers
- One day a month to work on anything you want
- Continual personal development
- Plus great benefit and health care package
- 25 holidays, flexible hours and occasional working from home and more
Apply now or contact Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.