Lead React Developer - Set top box / Broadcast
We currently have a Senior React Developer role available for high profile broadcast Media Company those offices are based in central London.
Working in an Agile environment the right candidate will have experience and confidence required to lead front end projects, designing solutions and working with other teams to deliver them effectively.
- React, HTML5, CSS3, and TypeScript
- Redux, Redux-Saga
- Npm (or Yarn)
- Jest - unit testing, e2e testing
- RESTful APIs
- Systems integration.
- Automation of deployment pipelines.
- DRM based IP solutions
- Lead the development of our react front end application for use on set top boxes and other devices.
- Work closely with the product and other technology teams to design solutions and produce specification documents.
- Produce high quality code taking a test driven development approach
- Support and mentor a new junior react developer
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
Senior React Developer - Broadcast Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.