A unique opportunity to be part of a leading International Entertainment brand who are dominating their marketing and continuing to grow!
We are seeking a driven, highly organised career Senior Receptionist with a passion for providing the best levels of customer care- within a busy, vibrant head office setting.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys being the centralised point of contact and who can manage busy, extensive workloads, where priorities are ever-changing.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for day to day management and supervision of Head Office reception desk and all associated duties, as well as supervising the current Receptionist and their associated duties.
- Day to day management of the reception desk, including greeting guests on arrival, signing in visitors, answering telephones, screening and directing calls as appropriate.
- Management of multiple in-boxes and responding to/delegating all office related queries from staff or guests including weekly car parking allocation, taxis, maintenance and call out services.
- Management of ID cards and entry passes for office
- Management and maintenance of multiple meeting rooms, booking rooms for staff and guests.
- Managing and ordering all office facilities supplies: kitchen stock, stationery, milk/newspapers, cleaning stock, etc.
- Maintaining the presentation of the office and Reception area to a high standard.
- Liaising with Building Management and keeping a log of reported faults.
- Liaising with contractors and the office Facilities Team regarding office maintenance.
- Managing requests relating to the external archive.
- Updating key contacts: internal telephone list and external suppliers list.
- Checking invoices and raising purchase orders for supplier payments.
- Managing all charity requests received to Head Office.
- Training/inducting permanent and temporary reception staff.
- Updating reception manual.
- Remaining up-to-date with all company policies and procedures.
- Providing administrative support to the Head Office Operations team as required.
- Providing cover for the Communications Team when required.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Technical knowledge & experience
- Minimum 2 years in a Reception or Office Manager role.
- Strong written and face to face communication skills
- Strong IT skills to include Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience using a Door System fob manager preferred but not essential
Experience within a creative sector is highly desirable but not essential- however, a passion for Film & Entertainment is a must!
The process is moving very quickly- please apply as soon as possible if you wish to find out more.
This position is based in West London, on-site parking is available.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.