Senior Receptionist - Post-production
West End, London
Fantastic opportunity for a career Receptionist to join a leading post-production company based in the heart of the West End!
You will act as an ambassador for the business and will be the first point of contact for all visitors (including A-list talent), colleagues and stakeholders entering the building on a daily basis.
This role would suit a career Receptionist looking for an opportunity to be associated with a successful company long term. You will need to be confident and switched on with the ability to stay calm and professional when dealing with high profile clients. A good sense of humour is paramount!
Key features include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Answering and redirecting calls
- Signing people in and issuing passes
- Ensuring the reception area is well presented at all times
- Overseeing a team of runners
The ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive experience in a comparable position with the media/entertainment industries
- Previous experience working on a switchboard desirable
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and a warm, friendly demeanour
- A good sense of humour
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Receptionist opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.