Senior Receptionist - TV Production
Handle Recruitment is partnership with an award-winning TV Production company based in Central London to find a Senior Receptionist.
Reporting in to the Operations Manager and working alongside another Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing first class support in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment whilst delivering excellent guest experiences. In addition to this, you will support the Operations team as required, going above and beyond to ensure the smooth running of the office.
This is an exciting time to be joining this growing company as they have some very exciting projects set up for the year ahead. This role would suit a friendly, personable, adaptable and proactive individual with previous receptionist experience looking to work in a creative office environment.
Key features include:
- Managing the reception inbox, arranging couriers, booking tickets, and supporting different departments with their work when needed
- Ensuring the reception area, meeting rooms and office communal areas are tidy and presentable at all times
- Managing the diary schedule for meeting rooms, ordering stationery and office supplies
- Processing expenses, reconciling petty cash and ensuring there is enough merchandise and gifts in the office to send out to prize winners for giveaways
The ideal candidate:
- Well-organised and able to anticipate the office needs and step in to take on extra duties without instruction
- Proactive and able to use their own initiative
- Efficient, self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
- Confident using Microsoft Office and Mac
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Receptionist opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.