Handle HR are pleased to be partnered with a global technology company to recruit an exceptional Senior Recruiter to design and execute candidate recruiting strategies. The successful candidate will also be required to seamlessly run both full cycle searches and sourcing supported talent searches. You'll also be required to:
- Partner with sourcers, coordinators, and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible and ensure alignment on deliverables and SLA's.
- Identify and engageunique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Partner, establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate proven track record of leading successful recruitment strategies within matrix businesses. You will also need to demonstrate
Experience engaging and hiring talent in EMEA, APAC or LATAM regions
- The ability to use data to make hiring related decisions
- A consultative recruitment approach when influencing stakeholders and hiring managers
This is an interim vacancy where you will be required to start ASAP so you must be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.