Handle HR are pleased to be partnered with a social media company to recruit an exceptional Recruiter to join their Global Operations team on a 12-month temp basis. The successful candidate will be required to seamlessly run both full-cycle searches and sourcing supported talent searches. You'll also be required to:
- Partner with sourcers, coordinators, and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible and ensure alignment on deliverables and SLA's.
- Identify and engageunique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Partner, establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate proven track record of leading successful recruitment strategies within matrix businesses. You will also need to demonstrate
Experience engaging and hiring talent in EMEA, APAC or LATAM regions
Experience in negotiating and closing compensation offers.
- A consultative recruitment approach when influencing stakeholders and hiring managers
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.