Handle are working with an online travel business to source a brilliant Senior Recruitment Manager who will implement and deliver the talent strategy for one of the world's leading travel providers.
Reporting into the Group Head of HR, you will sit within the HR team and work alongside managers and HR Business Partner teams to provide a proactive and responsive recruitment service. Your client group will consist of 1700 people on a global scale.
What does the role involve?
- 40% Direct Sourcing/Candidate Management - proactive, hands-on recruitment using LinkedIn, Boolean Searching, etc.
- 30% Business Partnering - creating and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders to provide advice on strategy; liaising with business partners to review and align job profiles with the external market; manage end-to-end recruitment; and advise management teams on ways to enhance the overall employer brand.
- 30% Talent Acquisition Strategy - implement and deliver the European Talent Strategy; driving the sourcing model consistently across the business; budgeting; reporting key recruitment statistics; and continuous reviews to improve the recruitment process, particularly with regards to social media.
What experience do you need?
- Strong in-house & Agency background
- Ability to manage the recruitment process in high volumes and to tight deadlines
- Experience recruiting a range of Corporate roles, e.g. IT, Finance and HR, at all levels
- Experience working within a fast-paced, commercial environment on a global scale (highly desirable)
- Evidence of multiple stakeholder management up to senior level
- Good working knowledge of assessment tools and ways to attract candidates
- Use of ATS system is desirable, but experience implementing and working on any resourcing system would suffice
Apply now if this looks like the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.