A fantastic globally recognised, multi-award-winning PR and Marketing Communications Agency is hiring for a Senior Regional Marketing Manager, EMEA. This company has an impressive client list with some of the world-leading tech companies!
The Senior Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for passionately driving the brand's initiatives across EMEA markets. This role will be the pillar to sector business leads and local office strategies - you will be the driver to make sure the overall global marketing strategy shines through the EMEA region.
This excellent company is looking for a creative thinker with outstanding communication skills, fantastic copy and a passion for working collaboratively. This is a great opportunity for someone full of gravitas, looking to work in a work-hard-play-hard family feel team.
- Propel day-to-day activities to support EMEA marketing plan (paid, earned and owned) with the goal of generating heightened brand awareness and increased sales leads for EMEA.
- Manage design and event execution, project manage accompanying creative and content requirements across owned channels.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Team to facilitate, contribute and manage POV/content from EMEA Leadership and contribute to the global brand story.
- Oversee EMEA earned media strategy, including the development of proactive storytelling strategy and accompanying assets, as well as manage relationships with localised press to build and nurture relationships.
- Create a steady cadence of content that supports sectors and regions across earned, owned and paid to foster lead gen, candidate marketing and employee engagement as related to EMEA.
- Connect agency's EMEA story/assets/content with that of the strong agency brand narrative; raise the profile of our sectors/services to make us more visible externally.
- Bachelor's degree (English, Journalism, Marketing or Communication)
- Experience in EMEA
- Success in digital and visual storytelling, content strategy, business development, creative direction, social media strategy and nurturing leads through the pipeline.
- Able to create persuasive engaging content that moves people to take action (Press Release, Media Brief, business plans, thought leadership, trip reports)
- Success in program and project management of marketing campaigns.
- In house or Agency experience
- Media relations with demonstrated capability of working with trade and business press to manage story development.
- Developing internal and external communications strategies
- Developing and evaluating marketing strategies
If this opportunity excited you and you are keen to hear more, please feel free to apply and drop me an email with why you feel you have the relevant skills for this opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.