We at Handle are currently working with a very well known TV business assisting them with their search for a Senior Reporting Manager, the role has come about due to an internal promotion and will be based at office based in Central London.
Managing a team of 2 and reporting into the Group Finance Director your key duties would include:
- Managing the monthly & quarterly reporting process
- Completion of the group consolidation of the P&L and cash
- Co-ordinating group wide reporting
- Providing technical accounting assistance and being the 'go to' complex accounting queries
- Ensuring subsidiary stat accounts & tax returns are tracked an input into the group consolidation system
- Overseeing inter-company reporting
- Assisting senior management with the internal control framework, transfer pricing and adherence to group policies
- Act as an SAP super user
- Management accounting & analysis as required
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified accountant, ideally practice trained. They will have 5-8 years post-qualified experience working in reporting focussed roles for international businesses, any group experience would be highly beneficial.
SAP experience is desirable but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.