Handle are excited to have partnered with a Global Digital/Tech Company who are looking for a Senior Reward Analyst to support their global reward team!
You will play a massive role in the success and development of the global reward and benefit strategy by providing key insights, evidence and analysis - working alongside senior stakeholders to help make considered business decisions.
If you are a solid Reward Analyst looking to step up into a senior position and to work closely with an extremely credible Head of Reward and passionate Reward Manager on a global scale, this could be the role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growth company that are passionate about providing market insight to help brands set themselves apart from the rest by understanding what their customers want. People are truly at the heart of this business, both internally and in the service they provide.
You will be responsible for providing data analytics and expert guidance to HR and the rest of the business around all areas of reward, compensation and benefits and the HRIS.
- Deliver analysis and insight on budgeting, benchmarking, salary and bonus reviews, sales incentives, long term awards, benefit renewal and career paths/promotions.
- Support the development of salary and reward benchmarking research.
- Assist with the delivery of communication plans across all reward initiatives.
- Develop expert knowledge of the HRIS and pull reports where necessary.
- Provide comprehensive analysis on reward and benefit, supporting multiple change initiatives.
- Manage the development of a global Centre of Excellence.
If you are looking for a new challenge and that next step up in your career and are ready to start immediately or on a short notice, apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.