Handle Recruitment are working on an exciting temporary assignment for a Senior Royalties Administrator to join a leading music company, until October 2021. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the smooth day-to-day running of the royalty department's administration.
- Reviewing royalty reports and statements
- Processing royalty VAT invoices
- Portal updates and maintenance for new artists
- Ensuring licensing advances have been coded and paid correctly
- Drafting and setting up licensing contracts
- Providing excellent customer service to all artists and answering any queries in a timely manner
- Reviewing royalty costs and recoupment for artists
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Prior experience dealing with contract driven royalty software
- Impeccable administration and organisation skills
- Prior experience using SAP would be desirable
- Strong communicator and excels in client facing roles
If you are immediately available to start and are looking for a fabulous opportunity to join a global company within the music industry until October 2021, please apply now
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.