Handle are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Royalties Assistant to join a Leading TV Production company in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Authorise sales costing to ensure accurate reflection of the contractual obligations
- Balance sheet reconciliations and timely clearance of the various balance sheet accounts holding royalty related balances
- Approve royalty accounting up to agreed authorisation level, ensuring the royalty files hold sufficient detail for audit purposes and that the relevant financial accounting entries are accurate.
- Prepare the royalty accounting for complex contractual obligations for key talent / commercially sensitive business partners.
- Liaise with Internal & External Auditors to discuss outstanding balances on Royalties transit account on a quarterly basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Proactive, positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good influencing skills to build and maintain relationships beyond the finance function
- Good excel skills.
- Good financial accounting knowledge / experience
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 years' experience in a Royalties role .The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.