Handle Recruitment are working with a leading, global TV production company in recruiting a Senior Royalties Assistant on a 12 month FTC. Reporting into the Head of Royalties, you will be responsible for workload management within the royalties and accounts receivable team and all aspects of royalty administration.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Overseeing effective for workload management within royalties team.
- Authorising sales costing, ensuring accuracy and obligation with contractual agreements
- Balance sheet reconciliations to resolve variances on all royalty balances
- Approval of royalty accounting to agreed level, ensuring factual and compliant entries for audit purposes
- Liaising with stakeholders across all levels of the business to discuss any outstanding royalty balances
- Managing Royalty Administrator to streamline work flow and utilise their time productively
- Regularly review of balance sheet accounts with a focus on Royalties transit and Recharges account to ensure they are reconciled
The Ideal Candidate
- Diligent and hard working
- Ability to quickly build and maintain relationships within and beyond finance function
- Good financial accounting knowledge
- Good excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret contractual agreements
- Previous supervisor experience
- Previous experience of SAP
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone with previous royalty experience to join a leading global production agency on a 12 month FTC. If you meet the above criteria please get in contact today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.