An urgent requirement for an experienced Senior Sales Administrator to join a global entertainment company in central London.
- Entering and processing of contracts for formats including option agreements, format license agreements, amendments and legal letters into the bespoke internal rights and contracts database (COSMOS).
- Tracking status of deals from draft to fully signed to revenue recognition, using multiple systems and spreadsheets.
- Processing contracts in time for monthly, quarterly and year end deadlines.
- Prepare, deliver and follow up weekly sales meetings.
- Assists in tracking format contracts
- Data entry, accuracy checking and troubleshooting.
- Analysis of trends in the forecast through data analysis and comparison.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Sales Force CRM and Stinto contact management tool.
- Assist in the invoice process.
- Advanced Excel - including pivot tables is essential
- Extensive data entry experience into complex systems (including spreadsheets and databases).
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting.
- Strong organizational skills and a strong emphasis on attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize varied workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong numerical skills with a keen eye for accuracy and detail.
Please note this role will start and interview ASAP and we will require candidates to be immediately available.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.