Are you looking for a highly commercial business partnering role within a technology/social media giant? If so read on!
We at Handle are currently working with an instantly recognisable and global social media platform assisting them with their search for a Commercial Business Partner to work very closely with their sales, finance, marketing, legal and business operations teams.
Based at offices in London your duties would include:
- Working closely with sales teams to maximise the effectiveness of commercial partnerships
- Driving deal management, taking high level strategy conversations and implementing them operationally across the regions
- Acting as the business expert, coaching sales teams to understand global principles
- Continually improving and implementing new business processes
- Periodic analysis, producing reports to evaluate the deal performance
To secure this role you will be a highly competent business partner/analyst with a degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics Business etc) who has then gone on to work in a sales analytics/strategy role.
Advanced Excel skills are essential as is intermediate knowledge of SQL.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.