I am actively seeking an experienced Sales Executive who is looking to take their next step up with the consumer events industry.
My client is a leading name, globally. Specialising in entertainment for over thirty years they are now looking to expand the team with an experienced B2C senior sales executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising all potential revenue to achieve and exceed on their designated shows. You will be responsible for selling hospitality, sponsorship and stand packages on events across this incredibly successful portfolio. You will put the customer at the heart of everything you do, ensuring professional and efficient customer care.
The responsibilities of the Senior Sales Executive include but are not limited to:
- Maximise all potential revenue to achieve and exceed targets
- Proactively lead source
- Achieve KPI targets e.g minimum daily dials
- Maintain, manage and develop the sales database
- Work closely with members of the sales team to develop ideas and approaches
- Administrative tasks e.g maintain and update the floor plan
- Manipulate and translate visitor marketing strategies
- Execute a consistent and well thought out sales communication schedule
The ideal candidate
- Great telesales experience with proven results
- Experience in B2B/B2C events sales
- Confident and articulate on the phone and in meetings/networking events
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Hungry and motivated by targets
- Commercially aware
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable (Please not due to the event schedule you may be required to work weekends or evenings)
Salary and benefits:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.