A new opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and target driven Senior Sales Executive to work for a world leading B2B exhibitions company on one of their highly successful portfolios.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing a specific client base to sell exhibition space for a number of events. In this role you will have strong determination to deliver new business revenues and build and develop relationships with clients in order to support customer's business needs using your communication and networking skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous sales experience to work for a successful and dynamic creative global business.
If you are looking for your next opportunity to explore and develop your sales skills within events please get in touch!
- Revenue accountability for the client base
- To exceed individual and team targets
- Selling over the phone and face to face
- To maximize business from existing accounts
- Secure revenue from lapsed customers
- Generate new business
- Develop and build relationships to achieve goals
- Comply to the businesses KPIs
- Become fluent on Salesforce
- Being organised to ensure all contracts are signed and stored ahead of activity start date
- Build compelling proposals
- Strongly contribute and excel in face to face meetings
- Attend relevant industry events with a focus to network
- Willing to learn about the industry to ensure a competitive edge
- Manage customer accounts throughout the full sales cycle
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Support and promote a positive team environment
- Assist the finance team to ensure payments are met in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and a competitive self-starter with a proven track record in sales. You will be strongly determined to reach goals and be professionally confident to grow existing and regain lapsed accounts. You will have experience in selling exhibitions and sponsorships and be a passionate and enthusiastic brand ambassador for the company.
This is a permanent position based in London offering a competitive salary based on experience plus a generous commission and benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.