I am looking for a Senior Sales Executive for a global events company in West London. My client are a leading name in sports, fashion and entertainment events on an international scale. This a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a fantastic business on one of their leading and most recognised events.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising all potential revenue to achieve/exceed targets on their designated shows. They will be responsible for selling sponsorship and stand packages on events across the culinary portfolio, whilst supporting clients with efficient and professional customer care.
The responsibilities of Senior Sales Executive include but are not limited to:
- Maintain, develop and manage sales database including record of key contacts and sales communication
- Maximise all potential revenue to achieve/exceed event targets.
- Proactively lead source
- Report on sales activity
- Ability to manipulate visitor marketing strategies into exhibitor sales benefits
- Contribute ideas to develop the event
- Maintain and update floor plan
- Ensure re-booking process is implemented to achieve required targets
- Create a customer care programme
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within B2B event/exhibition sales
- Commercially aware
- Customer focused
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Well presented
- Well spoken
- Able to communicate at a senior level
Salary & Benefits
Please note: Due to the nature of this role you should be prepared for occasional weekend work during event season. Also, there may be an opportunity for travel so this needs to be taken into consideration before applying for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.