Handle Recruitment is seeking a motivated Sales Executive ready to step into a Senior Exec position, to join a large scale and international events business to work on their homeware or baby portfolio.
As the Senior Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Reaching out to existing and potential exhibitors in order to meet and exceed sales revenue targets
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with exhibitors, sponsors, partners and the rest of the show team
- Visiting clients when necessary
- Attending industry functions when required, face to face networking
- Ensuring that all sales administration is completed to a high and accurate standard and in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the whole show team including marketing, operations and finance to ensure maximum awareness of each element of the shows
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven track record in sales/business development
- An active interest in homeware/retail
- High levels of self-motivation in order to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.