Handle Recruitment is seeking a sales executive to join an organisation who specialise in offering a unique consultative business model to emerging fashion designers, primarily in high end street & urban wear.
Including a showroom, logistics centre, marketing and digital strategies, you will play a crucial part in providing these designers with the tools they need in order for their brand to succeed in the UK and internationally. Working as part of a team in building new business and developing existing business, you will have a strong affinity with the brands and represent them in the highest regard at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing client relationships with designers and cultivating buyer relationships in existing and new stores
- Monitoring sales performance and striving to maximise revenue through regular staff training and store visits
- Initiating pop‐ups, in‐store installations, and other marketing & sales driven activities with key partners to continuously reinforce brand presence and identity
- Working in conjunction with the Sales Manager & Head of Sales to develop seasonal sales strategy, as well as performing seasonal budget forecasting
- Managing seasonal sales campaigns, including booking and taking appointments via the showroom diary
- Providing frequent market feedback during sales campaigns in New York, London, Milan and Paris
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Fully immersed in underground fashion & streetwear, actively following up and coming designers across the UK and internationally
- Experienced in sales/business development, with a proven track record of success
- Dynamic, confident, pro-active and professional
- Flexible to travel internationally on a regular basis, such as Paris and Milan during Fashion Week
This is a very niche and rare opportunity, if you are a sales professional who is also a streetwear and fashion enthusiast please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.