Handle recruitment are actively seeking a Senior Sales Executive to work as part of one of the most exciting shows within the travel sector.
My client are one the most recognised names in journalism and have successfully evolved to a multi-platform digital operation that has aggressive growth plans.
As a Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for maintain key accounts and driving new business in the form of exhibition sales. You will be a confident self-starter that has an excellent track record in achieving sales targets. You will be proud to work as part of this fantastic brand and will be rewarded with career progression. You will ideally have knowledge of the cruise and travel industry.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Sales Executive include:
- To identify and develop new and existing business
- Organised and able to manage workload and prioritise accordingly
- Manage relationships with existing clients
- Ensure all bookings are accurately entered and invoiced to keep invoice queries to a minimum
- To ensure all exhibition space and other targets are met
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent telephone manner, Professional and punctual
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent business development experience, taking care of your long standing clients, as well as exceeding your targets
- Successfully completes significant negotiations, both internal and external sales.
- The ability to present persuasive arguments to decision makers and not be phased.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.