Handle Recruitment is seeking a senior sales executive or a sales executive ready for their next step to join a global B2B events organisation, specialising in their luxury and lifestyle shows.
As the Senior Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Calls to existing and potential exhibitors in order to meet and exceed sales revenue targets across a portfolio of brands
- Sourcing appropriate new exhibitors that fit with the brand values of the events and target audience
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with exhibitors, sponsors, partners and the rest of the show team
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales
- Visiting clients when necessary/ appropriate
- Visiting relevant UK and international based exhibitions
- Acting as a support to the sales effort including other Sales Executives, Senior Sales Executive, Show Manager & Show Director
- Liaising with the whole show team including marketing, operations and finance to ensure maximum awareness of each element of the shows
- Collating and producing sales plans and reports as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sales or business development experience, ideally within exhibitions
- A hardworking and conscientious approach to sales, with a keen eye for detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to work well under positive direction
- Creative and positive approach to problem solving
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.