I am actively seeking a Senior Sales Manager for a successful start-up on demand logistics company based in North West London.
My client have grown aggressively in the three years they have been established and are looking for experienced two Senior Sales Manager to join the team and work alongside four existing executives.
The successful candidate will be leading the end to end acquisition and onboarding of Tier 1 & 2 business partners in all industries.
This key role will be to sell all business solutions to prospective partners, with a particular focus on our fully outsourced logistics solutions.
You will be in control of the whole sales funnel, by contacting prospective partners via multiple channels (phone calls, LinkedIn, emails and networking events), meeting decision-makers, closing deals and turning prospective opportunities into commercial relationships.
Working alongside another Senior Sales Manager and four sales executives you will be responsible for their growth and development without direct management.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of business to business sales experience, ideally in the mainstream retail industry
- Proven experience in managing the whole sales funnel, from lead generation, to closing Tier 1 & 2 deals and new partner on-boarding
- Tech literate, comfortable in latest technology trends and in quickly learning and selling technical solutions
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to deal with senior decision makers and close high value, multi-year deals
- Ability to continuously gather clients' feedback and report it to various stakeholders in the company (Product, Operations, Finance)
- A creative, passionate and entrepreneurial mindset to drive positive changes in the business. You own the business and we expect you to be proactive and make your impact
- Experience in start-ups, ideal but not essential
- Self-motivated, proven skill at generating leads with key stake holders
Salary and benefits:
£30-£35K (experience dependant) + Commission OTE circa £55K
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.