Senior Search Marketing Executive - SEM / SEO / PPC - Surbiton
We currently have an Senior Search Marketing Executive/Senior Search Executve role available for a global ecommerce company.
This is a great opportunity for a search marketing executive to develop their career in a rewarding environment, to get exposure to a range of functions across the business working on international projects as they continue to grow and expand new brands.
- 5+ years of experience in SEM
- Experience working in an operational Performance Marketing role
- Experience with Adwords, Bing, Yandex, Baidu
- Experience with various CMS
- Google Analytics, MS excel & open source web apps
- SEO tools such as MOZ, Screamingfrog, SEMrush, Searchmetrics, etc
- Decide on overall SEM strategy and budget allocation across carious territories
- Optimize SEM campaigns
- Set up and manage clear KPIs and reporting
- Conduct regular technical audits
- Conduct keyword research, content gap analysis, liaise with content team to make On-page recommendations where required
- Lead and develop junior members
- Strong understanding of search algorithms
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, pro-active and a willingness to learn please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
Senior Search Executive - SEM / SEO / PPC - Surbiton
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.