Senior Social Analyst - Broadcast
Handle are delighted to have partnered with one of the leading British broadcasters, who are at the forefront of content and programming, in search of a Senior Social Media Analyst. This role will sit as part of the award-winning Social team, who are responsible for the presence of channels online and across social media, it's an important position and will be key in the success of the businesses social channels presence online!
* Using expertise with social listening and monitoring tools to gather and analyse data, producing reports across all social channels.
* Analysis of data to measure performance of communication across PR, SEO, paid and earned social channels.
* Demonstration of creativity and storytelling when interpreting data.
* Show how the social media channels engage audiences, across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Snapchat - to name a few!
You Will Have:
* Significant experience either in-house or within an agency in shaping campaigns. As well as reporting/optimising based on reports and analysis.
* A clear passion about the role of social media in delivering commercial results and demonstrable experience in social analytics tools.
* Experience in bringing case studies and examples, as to how your insights have solved problems and how your analysis has driven insights.
Please get in touch regarding this exciting role with a fantastic business, at the forefront of content and broadcast; if you are a Social Analyst with a love for Social Media!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.