Senior Social Media Manager - Entertainment
12 Month FTC
We are pleased to be working alongside a brand that has millions of followers worldwide and social channels with a global presence, in search of a Senior Social Media Manager.
This is an important role within the business and for the brand, ensuring that there is visibility across channels at all times; you will be responsible for looking after the implementation of local strategy and content on a global scale.
- Management of all of the social channels across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, including creating best in class posts, content copywriting and scheduling.
- Close work with content producers, materialising innovate ideas for campaigns.
- Identifying upcoming trends and opportunities, making sure that you're keeping your finger on the pulse and utilising opportunities across the channels.
- Monitoring and responding to an engaged community - this brand has a huge following with a number of demographics, you'll need to keep the community involved and entertained.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in managing best in class and high-profile social accounts for a big brand, whether that be across FMCG, Entertainment or Media.
- Proven experience in a fast - paced environment, along with the ability to work autonomously and efficiently with changing demands.
- An undeniable enthusiasm for Social Media, as well as the ability to become enthusiastic and motivated by a family brand.
- Collaborative and creative ways of working - you'll need to be a team player as this company value their staff and culture!
This is a great role with one of the most popular brands of our time! Please get in touch to hear more.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.