Senior Social Media Manager
Handle are delighted to be working with a global entertainment company in search of a Senior Social Media Manager, working with an iconic global brand.
You will work in partnership with the Global Social Media Director, working to set and implement global strategy in collaboration with marketing teams.
- Managing social accounts across all channels, including best-in-class posts, copywriting, scheduling and managing the online community
- Working in close partnership with the content producer, to translate data for social campaigns
- Identify and keep your finger on the pulse across social trends and opportunities, utilising and building on them, to drive future campaigns
- Aligning with wider marketing teams to ensure social is integrated and fully supports brand and commercial initiatives
- Monitoring the community online, responding in a personable and timely manner and keeping with brand values and tone of voice
You Will Have:
- Outstanding experience across a global social media brand with a large presence, either brand or agency side
- Have previously worked with kids content, working on marketing to parents and kids
- A proven track record of growing brands on social media organically, using data and algorithms
- Passion for large kids brands and a great understanding of the role that social media plays for brand strategy
- A hands on attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves and work strategically, commercially and creatively
This is a fantastic opportunity, working with a global brand and is an opportunity to become a global in-house social media expert - please get in touch if you're interested!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.