Social Media Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and innovative Social Media Manager to oversee the delivery of artist projects whilst managing a small team within music and entertainment.
Whilst in the position, you will work hands-on with artists and will be ready to apply this experience to nurturing a small but growing team of social media specialists within the social department.
Key features will include:
- Management, mentorship & development of a select team of junior social media specialists within the company
- Overseeing the delivery of artist projects for the small team that you manage
- Coaching and leading your team on great social strategy and creative planning for artists
- Inspiring and challenging your team and the wider socials department on how we should be servicing artists
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience with artists: working in social for musicians, ideally within an agency, artist management company or label
- Show confidence and finesse in nurturing artist relationships and solving problems creatively with existing clients
- Have a strong analytical mind that is able to spot cultural & creative trends and adapt accordingly
- Have experience in generating content ideas for social media with a cultural mindset
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Social Media Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.