Handle are delighted to be working alongside a well-established and renowned business, in the search for a Senior Sponsorship Executive. This is a fantastic position, for an organised, enthusiastic and creative individual, eager to take the next step in their career.
A brilliant position for someone who has had one year's plus marketing or ticketing experience, you will be used to multitasking and a busy workload, as well as thinking outside of the box and have creative initiative.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Partnerships, working closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure that sponsorships throughout venues are activated on a daily basis - to a consistently high standard.
- As well as partnering with stakeholders, you will work closely with charities to deliver activity.
- Ticketing, you will manage the delivery of a ticketing service, the communication and the through the line campaigns related to ticketing.
- Delivery on music related offers, competitions and experiences.
- Social, working with the internal social media team to oversee activity on platforms and channels.
- Support for the team, you will be required for some general administration duties, as well as creating weekly reports and updates for managers.
This position would suit someone with drive and ambition, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once, you will have a strong marketing background. A wonderful opportunity, to become part of a large UK based business with a variety of ongoing projects.
If the above sounds like you, then please apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.