Senior Agent - TV/Film
Salary depending on experience
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Agent/Senior Agent to join a very successful Talent Management company with offices across the UK and Wales, out of their London office.
As the company is continually expanding, you will be responsible for working within the TV/Film division managing both your clients and the talent you represent, bringing on new talent, administration etc… This is a really exciting role to make your own and work autonomously.
Key features will include:
- A lot of regular networking is needed for this role
- Working using Spotlight, Tagmin and self-tape technology
- Create and nurture clients
- Build upon your client and talent base
- Account manage
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have solid TV/Film Agent experience
- Be confident
- Be pro-active
- You must have a strong understanding of the TV/Film landscape and passion for it
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Agent opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.