Exciting opportunity for an experienced tech recruiter to join this fast paced, innovative music tech business. If you are interested in working for a fast growth organisation, expanding into new international markets then this is the environment for you!
Reporting into the head of global recruitment you will take responsibility for managing end to end hiring across all technical, product and design roles. You'll be managing the full talent acquisition process as well as working on projects from developing the employee brand, managing the tech graduate scheme, looking at sourcing strategy, interviewing, managing the ATS and reporting, through to on boarding. This is a full 360 role, offering the chance to work on the value add projects as well as 'hands-on' recruitment.
Ideal candidates will
- Have strong experience managing high volume recruiting of technical roles - in particular software development, product management and user design
- Have experience of and have innovative ideas around recruitment advertising, job boards/ CV search and recruiting websites including LinkedIn
- Be commercially focused and analytical with the ability to manage data, set up and run reports and present it to senior team with recommendations.
- Be a people person: you're friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others.
- Have fantastic communication skills and ability to quickly secure credibility in relationships at all levels
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.